Our porcelain laminate veneers can make great smiles even better. Whether you have a single tooth that is stained or discolored more, our veneers can help. Brownsburg Family Dental Care can craft veneers to suit your needs and give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Below are a few of the additional benefits of our porcelain laminate veneers:
- Due to the porcelain material often used in veneers, they are very difficult to stain. Please speak with your dentist to learn more about which products pose the most risk.
- Veneers are extremely hard and durable, despite their thin design.
- If properly cared for, veneers can last over a decade.
- A small amount of tooth enamel needs to be removed to place the veneers, but it is an amount often much less than need be removed for the placement of crowns or caps.
- Veneers have natural-looking surfaces that can blend with your other teeth. Veneers can be produced and designed to color-match your neighboring teeth.
- If you have any slight abnormalities in your teeth, such as alignment issues, stains, discolorations, cracks, or broken teeth, veneers may be able to help.
For a world-class smile, consider talking to our dentist at Brownsburg Family Dental Care about dental veneers. If you would like to have an oral exam by Dr. Todd Eder, please make an appointment by calling us at 317-852-4593. You can also visit our office in Brownsburg, Indiana. Our porcelain laminate veneers may be the perfect choice for you!