Halloween is here, and you are busting out a witch’s cauldron and preparing to fill it with delicious goodies. But in-between hanging up spider’s webs and playing spooky sounds, you may wonder if there are better alternatives to giving children cavity-causing sweets. Here are some suggestions for you to use, from the best type of candy for teeth to even... read more »
- Do You Know How Diabetes Can Affect Your Smile?
- Unlocking the Secrets of a Healthy Smile: National Dental Hygiene Month
- Gum Care and Age: How to Navigate Oral Health Through the Years
- How To Maintain a Healthy Smile As You Head Back to School
- Summer Sports and Emergency Dental Care at Home Before Seeing Our Dentist